Recently i wrote a post on developing a seo foundation to your blog plus a reader asked to write down on how to build backlinks.
Surprisingly, dofollow backlink would be the basis of SEO – and not merely any backlink, but quality backlinks.
When trying to construct backlinks in your blog there are a few places you should never attempt to get backlinks from and there are many places where getting backlinks from is just what you require. I purchased a Google pagerank 4 for starters of my blogs in a period of 4 months and that i have also been able to get several of my websites to rank for some competitive keywords, all due to quality backlinks.
There are various methods to build backlinks to the blog, a few of them expect you to keep working while many require little efforts out of your part. This post will probably be about 12 sure-fire approaches to build backlinks to the blog and by applying some of the tips in this post you will end up surprised by how successful your site is going to be SEO-wise.
A Few Words of Caution
Here are a few facts you have to think about when building backlinks for your blog.
Consistency: I learned SEO by testing and throughout my learning process I came across that consistency pays.
As I started my first website I didn’t find out about guest blogging or article writing, my only technique to develop backlinks is by using forums. I am going to go ahead and creat a huge selection of forum accounts and i also will spam those forums using a link to my website, the final result was that I stopped after several days and so i watched as my rankings dropped significantly.
Building backlinks the incorrect way can lead you to the google sandbox which could eventually get you months to conquer.
Try to possess a backlink building schedule, if you wish to build 10 backlinks on the first day make sure you continue building 10 backlinks each day for at least 1 month. The biggest thing we wish at this stage is perfect for Google to trust our website and building a lot of backlinks at one time may be dangerous.
The bottom line is, don’t build 100 backlinks on day one and after that do nothing at all on day 2 but build 5 backlinks on the beginning and undertake it everyday – consistency pays!
ii. Patience: If there’s a very important factor I wished I had known about SEO earlier, this is certainly it. You possibly will not see any is a result of your building links efforts immediately however if you’re consistent from it and also you keep waiting you will quickly see results.
How to Build Backlinks
There are various ways to build backlinks to a blog and I’ll be listing 12 solid approaches to build quality backlinks in your blog below.
1. Guest Blogging: Even though I never write my guest posts with an SEO intention I have to let you know that this is certainly my best backlink source.
They sort of backlinks you will get matters and there is no other destination to get quality and relevant backlinks than writing for other blogs within your niche. Many blogs you’ll be guest posting for have been for several years and they’ve been able to acquire the trust of search engines like google so getting backlinks from their website will also help enhance your search engine rankings.
Google values the relevancy of any backlink so it is very important to actually guest post on blogs associated with your niche. Yet another thing you should also avoid is becoming your entire backlinks from just one site, will not just be a regular contributor to one blog but try to spread your wings and guest post for as many blogs that you can because as a result your building links look natural.
Despite the fact that guest posting can be the best way to build backlinks in your blog try not to seem a spammer to the host but make it clear your guest post is perfect for his/her reader’s interest.
Also, since internal linking is very rewarding also you can make an effort to deeplink to relevant articles on the blog as required.
2. Web 2. Sites: Another powerful method to build backlinks to your blog is by utilizing web 2. sites.
Web 2. sites happen to be in a position to gain plenty of credibility from many big search engines like Google so search engines like google trusts them and makes it much simpler for them to rank in search engines like google, a smart way for you get more quality backlinks is as simple as writing high quality articles for web 2. sites and through linking back to your site both within your article and the author bio.
3. Blogging Communities: Many individuals don’t see blogging communities for what they truly are. When I was actually a new blogger I do submit my articles or content to Blokube (a popular blogging community) and the final result is it eventually ends up outranking my blog to the post I wrote, there couldn’t be every other reason for this compared to the site being perceived as an authority by Google.
Many blogging communities happen to be trusted by Google and the best way to get the very best from their website is simply by submitting your website posts for them, you’ll consequently get yourself a backlink in your article with time your search engine ranking positions will begin to increase.
There are numerous blogging communities you can make usage of but my two favorites are MMO Social Network and Blokube.
4. Yahoo Answers: I learned about this when I was still new to SEO from a black hat SEO blog. This is no black hat technique if used wisely if your intention is usually to spam Yahoo Answers with the link you’re a spammer and you will probably intentionally enter into the Google sandbox.
There are a lot of people asking questions associated with your niche on Yahoo Answers, a great technique to get more quality backlinks in your blog is simply by answering their questions and dexipky64 your website as the source, eventually Google will begin to find the links and you’ll be very impressed to discover how this works.
5. Blogging Directories: It is likely you already know the myth, that directory submissions don’t work. I don’t have any idea or care if it works or otherwise but what I’m sharing is the thing that works for me (as with my other post on SEO I wrote about how precisely important meta titles are but I still see somebody that said it’s been dead in the past).
SEO has no fixed formula and what works for me personally might not exactly meet your needs.
You may also construction backlinks in your blog by submitting your website to quality blog/website directories. You don’t should submit your website to all blogging directories you see however, you can submit to some directory that features a the least the next.
– A Google pagerank of 4.
– Fails to require that you link back.
– Relates to your niche.
Once you could get a list of directories that match the above criteria, submit your website in their mind and allow time do its work – there’s nothing called overnight results.
6. Social Bookmarking Sites: You can also build more quality backlinks for your blog by submitting your blog site to top social bookmarking sites like Digg. Many individuals believe this doesn’t work but if it truly doesn’t work why is it that Google crawls and index submissions to digg within minutes? If you wish your website to be indexed by Google in under 24hrs a great way to do it is simply by submitting it to social bookmarking sites – and you can also gain more backlinks accomplishing this.
Basically If I were to recommend, I’d recommend you should submit to the following social bookmarking sites:
7. Document Sharing Sites: Another good way to get good quality backlinks to the blog is by creating and submitting ebooks to document sharing sites.
Most document sharing sites are highly trusted by Google and they also have high pagerank, all you want do is convert one of your best articles or content in to a pdf document, be sure you also backlink to your site inside the ebook, and after that submit the ebook to document sharing sites, you should also link back to your blog when uploading your ebook.
Listed below are two great document sharing sites to get started:
8. Marketing With Articles: You may also get high quality, relevant backlinks to your blog using article promotion.
Before trying to market your blog using article promotion it is vital to know that does not every article directory is useful and several don’t even worth your time and energy.
You should try as much as it is possible to to simply submit your site to high quality article publication sites trusted by Google. Two great examples are Ezine Articles and Article Dashboard.
9. Forum Marketing: A different way to get high quality backlinks in your blog is as simple as submitting your blog to forums.
Many forums permit you to have a signature below your site content where one can subsequently hyperlink to your blog site. When attemping to build backlinks using forums it is best not to spam the forums because this will kill your search engine rankings. Google monitors backlinks to websites indexed by it of course, if it notices that most your backlinks are appearing and disappearing it might suspect you happen to be spammer and then remove you its index.
10. Pr Releases: If done right submitting press announcements could be a really great way to construction backlinks to your blog. Many press release websites are increasingly being syndicated by a lot of smaller websites and in case your press release is fantastic enough it could end up getting on the first page of Google News that can in-turn cause more quality backlinks for you.
When trying to construct backlinks using press releases you should attempt just as much as you can to be certain your release as newsworthy as possible because what you would like is high quality backlinks and that comes from all kinds of other sites syndicating the making, of course, if your news is great enough you will get astonishing results.
11. Blog Commenting: Many people realize that commenting on blogs can actually be described as a good traffic source for one’s blog, another excellent benefit of blog commenting is it serves as a way to obtain backlinks to your blog. There are many lists of dofollow blogs on the market but you can begin with this one.
It is crucial to never just comment due to the backlinks as this can be very dangerous, I believe your own purpose for commenting should be to build relationships, if otherwise then you’re missing it!
12. Utilize Dofollow, Comment Luv and Keywordluv to your advantage: Yet another excellent and little-known way to construction backlinks to your blog is actually by making your blog a dofollow blog (or commentluv and keywordluv) and after that submit it to dofollow blog directories, you may also attempt to contact other webmasters with list of dofollow blogs and request them if they can incorporate your blog on their own list. The outcome will me more quality backlinks for you personally because others will also utilize their list.
Do you reckon backlinks are of help? Exactly what is your chosen way to build backlinks to the blog? You may want to share your thoughts from the comment section.
I will also appreciate when you can share this post on your favorite social bookmarking sites (stumbleupon, delicious etc.).